[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Refugee Gaming • View topic - Smorgy goodbye party

Smorgy goodbye party

Entire team is babies!

Re: Smorgy goodbye party

Postby CruelNoise » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 pm

GG everyone <33333
CruelNoise
Woodsman

Postby suprix » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 pm

rip smorgy <3
suprix
Fisherman

Postby DocToxic » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Well I was there when the server was born and I was there when it died.

Seems fitting enough.

If anyone was curious about what happened to me, I started a second job and have been working about 10-12 hours a day. I don't really have the time to do anything like this anymore, so I don't even bother with it. I probably won't be around again for a while, so this was a nice goodbye. I'm glad I got to see my old friends from AO, which was all I really wanted.

It's been a lot of fun and I wanted to thank everyone for putting up with my bullshit all these years. I'm not the easiest person to be around, but you lot made me feel right at home.

I apologize that I didn't say anything earlier. I didn't want to say goodbye (again) because I wanted to leave with a happy note, but the more I thought about it I realized I at least own it to you all to say what is going on with me.

So thanks for all the fun times. It's been great :)

EDIT:
DocToxic
Hunter

Postby SwordofMorning » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 am

Here is me getting some sentimental screenshots with snuffy after everyone left. Image
SwordofMorning
Camper

Postby kayak!? » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:26 pm

I had a lot of fun last night with this, and was happy to see all those familiar faces pop up.

And a thought occurred to me. We don't have a problem getting a crowd for events, but most people don't feel like playing every night like they used to.

Like Argyle suggested in passing a few times, I think we should make TF2 events. I dunno, every month. Or two months. Or whatever. Because obviously the old Smorgy magic is still there when we only do it on special occasions.
kayak!?
There's no reason to live!

Postby Wraith » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Wish I coulda' been there, but between Nursing School and getting this new computer not too long ago, I couldn't quite allocate the time to re-install/mod every program and game I wanted. Anyway, I'm still around for the long haul and pantless shenanegans, so I hope we can do events like Kayak suggested every now and then. Like before holidays and stuff maybe.
Wraith
Storyteller

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2