[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Refugee Gaming • View topic - Refugee TF2 Halloween Night Preparation Thread!

Refugee TF2 Halloween Night Preparation Thread!

Entire team is babies!

Refugee TF2 Halloween Night Preparation Thread!

Postby Jack » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Last edited by Jack on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack
Hunter

Re: Refugee TF2 Halloween Night Preparation Thread!

Postby kayak!? » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 pm

I might be in the middle of moving when this happens (so I may or may not have internet at that point in time), but you can bet I'll do my darnedest to be there.

I'll see what I've got to donate as well.
kayak!?
There's no reason to live!

Postby Wraith » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I'll be sure to reinstall TF2 this time. The 29th is the best for me personally. I mean I can almost certainly make the 30th or 31st, but any time before those 2 days would be best.
Wraith
Storyteller

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 pm

A date has been chosen

We are still accepting donations of games and items for the raffle!
Jack
Hunter

Postby Jack » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Due to some spider related technical difficulties the witch's couldron was tossed over ruining the precious brew and our festivities will unfortunatley must be delayed for a few more days.

Unfortunatley we also miscalculated when Valve would launch the Halloween update (mybad).

On the bright side more time to donate if you haven't.

But we will resume with festivities on the day of TF2's official Halloween update whenever that may be.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have cause and we hope you get to attend on that day.

I hope you all have a horrific weekend and we'll se you then.

Til' then enjoy the horrific sounds of the demon ghoul orchestra of North Hampshire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsK15VHpK5w

-Jack
Jack
Hunter

Postby ProfessorZ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 pm

No worries Jack - in the end we all must obey the will of GabeN anyway :) Thanks for all your work organizing this!
ProfessorZ
Woodsman

Postby RonDiaz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Are we still looking at 29th?
RonDiaz
Woodsman

Location: Broke and out of Schlitz in the gutter outside the Las Vegas Western

Postby Argyle » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 pm

They just posted the comic and that usually comes a day before the update. So I'm pretty sure we're still looking at the 29th. Waiting for Jack to verify.
Argyle
Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Postby RonDiaz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Fuk someone do my papers pls
RonDiaz
Woodsman

Location: Broke and out of Schlitz in the gutter outside the Las Vegas Western

Postby kayak!? » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Huzzah! I'll actually get to participate! I'm like the only person that benefited from the delay. I make no apologies.
kayak!?
There's no reason to live!

Next

Return to Team Fortress 2